On January 6, 2020, the Ohio Department of Mental Health and Addiction Services is introducing an online licensing and certification application process to replace the current paper applications. You will submit your applications directly into the Licensure and Certification Tracking System, known as LACTS.
After you submit an application in the new, online system, you will receive an email confirmation and up-to-date communication on the status of your licensure or certification, giving you confidence that your application was successfully received.
In the upgraded LACTS tool, you will be able to:
- Submit an initial application or renew a license or certification,
- Get up-to-date information on your application status,
- Apply to open or close a satellite location,
- Manage access and contact information,
- Have 24-hour access to licensure or certification information,
- Communicate quickly with an OhioMHAS surveyor or Licensure and Certification staff member,
- And more.
What You Need to Have:
- You will need to have an OH|ID account Click Here to create one.
- If, you have an OH|ID account, you will need to sign into OhioMHAS Portal Click Here with your OH|ID account, and then click on the 'Register Organization' button.
- After registering your organization, you will then need to request access to The Licensure and Certification System (LACTS).
*Please Note: You will need to provide OhioMHAS with your organization Federal Tax ID number and Governance Structure.