GFMS User Registration
The Grants and Funding Management System (GFMS) is utilized by the Ohio Department of Mental Health and Addiction Services (OhioMHAS), ADAMHS/ADAS/CMHS Boards and all Prevention, Treatment and Recovery Support Providers for all OhioMHAS funds (federal and state) to support proposal, submission, management, and all required (federal and state) data collection. The system provides a mean for an organization to apply for funding, report progress on identified outcomes, report expenditures, and to draw-down funds into request reimbursement for the services. This guide describes the process of how an individual can registrar themselves in order to utilize the functionality of the Grant and Funding Management System.
To register as a user with the Grants and Funding Management System (GFMS), your organization must be registered in the OhioMHAS iPortal.
An OH|ID is a digital ID issued by the State of Ohio. Your OH|ID provides a single, secure entry point to many of the online tools and applications used by state agencies.
Having an OH|ID means you can log into OHID.Ohio.gov to submit forms, complete reports and access online systems across different state agencies -- all with a single username and password.
This includes the OhioMHAS Iportal and Grants and Funding Management System (GFMS).
- Go to Create OH|ID Account
- Enter your name, date of birth and email.
- We’ll email you a one-time PIN to verify your email address.
- Create your username. This will be your OH|ID.
- Create a password.
- Agree to the terms and conditions.
- Answer the verification question so we know that you are not a robot.
- Accessing the GFMS System with your OH|ID
- Go to https://OHID.ohio.gov
- Enter your User ID and Password. Please refer to highlighted areas for help
- Once inside OH|ID
- Click on the APP Store tab
- Search for Ohio Department of Mental Health and Addiction Services
- Click on the OhioMHAS web applications
OhioMHAS IPortal Dashboard
- The OhioMHAS Iportal Dashboard appears after successful login.
- OhioMHAS Iportal hosts all applications developed by our agency and manages organization information and user access.
- Request Access to the Grant and Funding Management System Application
- Click in box ‘Select the Grant and Funding Management System’ from drop down list and click submit request.
- Lookup Your Organization
- Select your organization/location(s)
- If your organization isn’t listed
- You will see the message below: Please follow the instructions on the screen to register your organization and repeat steps a - c