In order to meet legal requirements, local ADAMH boards must submit a community plan to the Ohio Department of Mental Health and Addiction Services that describes the current conditions and issues in their regions and their identified priorities for treatment and recovery support services and prevention services.
The community plans and the Boards’ Annual Budgets (FIS-040) are important components of recent Ohio Revised Code requirements for the provision of mandatory Essential Service Elements. OhioMHAS will evaluate the boards’ community plans and budget submissions for compliance with the Ohio Revised Code.
- OhioMHAS/HPIO Webinar - Equity and Disparities
- CY 2023-2025 Community Assessment and Plan Guidelines Presentation Document - August 3, 2022
Community plan guidance and previous submissions are found below.
CY 2023-2025 Community Assessment and Plan Templates
- CAP Assessment Section
- CAP Legislative Requirements Section
- CAP Plan Section
- CAP Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
CAP Office Hours Recordings
- CAP Office Hours-November 16, 2022
- CAP Office Hours - October 6, 2022
- CAP Office Hours - September 28, 2022
- CAP Office Hours - September 21, 2022
- CAP Office Hours - September 14, 2022
- CAP Office Hours - September 7, 2022
- CAP Office Hours - August 17, 2022