What is OBHIS?
The Ohio Behavioral Health Information System (OBHIS) is the department's upgrade to the OHBH, a client-level episode of care information and outcomes reporting system.
- OBHIS application access through OHǀID accounts in the iPortal
- Client records verified against claims data (e.g., GOSH, SmartCare)
- Schema and other resources for batch uploading XML files
- Template and other resources for batch uploading Excel/XLSX files
- Business rules and user guides
- Standardized administrative reports
Who is Required to Report Client Information in OBHIS?
- all clients treated for a mental health or substance use disorder, when
- services are covered in whole or part by public funding through
- ADAMH Board