OhioPRO partners with peer organizations to create Peer eLicensing/Certification Technical Assistance Hubs
Five peer organizations have partnered with OhioPRO and OhioMHAS to create technical assistance call centers for peers. These centers will be staffed by certified peer recovery supporters who will be available to answer any questions regarding the new eLicensing platform. They have received training so that they may provide information and answer any questions related to peer recovery supporter certification or recertification.
If you have any questions regarding eLicensing, certification, or recertification, please contact any of the individuals below.
- Emily Werner at 419-901-6558 or firstname.lastname@example.org; Sandusky Artisans
- Ashley Smithson at 937-528-6399 or email@example.com; Goodwill Easter Seals Miami Valley
- Andrea McCrate at 513-579-5416 or firstname.lastname@example.org; The Recovery Center of Hamilton County
- Richard Otto at 740-592-2690 or email@example.com; The Gathering Place
- Gary Krafthefer at 614-453-4841 or firstname.lastname@example.org; The PEER Center
- Each of the individuals above will be available to respond to questions from Monday through Friday from 10 am – 2pm.
If you have any questions about contacting these individuals/organizations, please contact Michael J. Krause, Executive Director of OhioPRO, at email@example.com.