Onsite visitation plays a vital role in the wellness and recovery of those we serve. Effective March 1, 2021 OhioMHAS Regional Psychiatric Hospitals will begin to allow onsite visitation to patients on non-quarantine/medical isolation treatment units with the following precautions in place:
- Screening for temperatures and symptom-reporting for visitors per OhioMHAS Visitor Screening.
- Visitation must occur in a designated location.
- Visitation must be scheduled in advance.
- Visitation is limited to one visitor per day for 30 minutes
- Visitors must be escorted
- Proper social distancing measures. Physical contact with visitors will not be permitted which includes hugging, kissing, or holding hands.
- Patients and visitors must wear a mask at all times. Should a visitor not have a mask, the OhioMHAS Regional Psychiatric Hospital will provide a disposable surgical mask to the visitor.
- Hand hygiene must be provided and utilized.
- Education about the risks of the spread of COVID-19 provided to all visitors.
- Specified visitation areas must be cleaned, disinfected, and remain unused for visitation for 30 minutes after each visit.
Visitation Contact Information:
- Appalachian Behavioral Health: 740-274-4872
- Heartland Behavioral Health Hospital: 330-833-3135
- Northcoast Behavioral Health Hospital: 330-467-7131 ext. 2643
- Northwest Ohio Psychiatric Hospital: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Summit Behavioral Health Hospital: 513-948-3600
- Twin Valley Behavioral Health Hospital: 614-641-4356 or 614-752-0333 ext. 4356